A3M Updated and Re-factored to use Twitter Bootstrap
Well it took a lot of work, and some holiday time (over Xmas) but I squeezed together time to tackle gutting the aging A3M application. My initial commit of what I am calling ‘A3M – Bootstrapped’ is available for forking @ Github here:
If you haven’t had any experience designing with Twitter Bootstrap, I would suggest you give it a look, as it is a sleek, intuitive, and powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development. I know personally it has saved me countless hours for personal projects.
A3M has been a long time running library (mind you with hands-free support) by @pengkong on , that I’ve tried to support. Finally I took it upon myself to gut the library and add new functionality as well as get rid of the modular approach the library initially held, which made sense architecturally but not from a site maintainers view, as you needed to dive into the module subfolder to edit minor things for account details and views.
Anyway, take a look at my ‘Bootstrapped’ version, fork it if you want to help out.